Monday, November 22, 2010

google experiment, take one

i am completely amused at what pops up in the google ads with each post and refresh.
today, it would appear that i am a blonde hacker that is going to bible college, who simply must see the latest harry potter flick.

let us experiment...
i am going to type a random list of things that i enjoy and we shall see what google adsense brings to us.

here we go:
(in no particular order of importance)

books, nature, gift giving, goldendoodle dogs, grey's anatomy on thursday evenings, dr. pepper, chocolate, down blankets, my life is good warm socks, coffee, dear friends that love me as i am, crocheting scarves, coupons, avoiding housework, mountains, fireplaces, taking photographs, playing with my kids, giggles, quiet moments, cornhusker football, movies, my itouch, family, long drives, long walks, exploring, Jesus, food, music, learning, compassion international, helping people i have never met, trying new things, shopping with a purpose, target, my husband, listening to my son play the violin, listening to my other son on the piano, anything with caramel in it, quiet evenings at home, hearing about my family's day, pantene hairspray, lipstick, traveling, creativity and all of its' expressions...

i think this will be an experiment that will need to be researched regularly.
now, let us observe the outcomes.

No comments: