Tuesday, April 21, 2009

aching

i have been aching with a terrible hurt.  chest burning, head clouded, tears streaming.
i have questions that may have no answers.  i have heard things that were good for me to hear, things that hurt me to the core, things that brought me to tears because the time is difficult and yet there is the reminder of how wonderful dear friends are, things that remind me of Where i am to look and put my trust in.  it still aches.

i have been up and down and up and down and up and down and up.  there are no answers at this exact moment other than to look Up, love wholly, and put one foot in front of the other and trust the One who is leading the journey.  i am broken, yet i know that my brokenness reveals Him at work, showing Himself in His glory, showing His unconditional love, showing His grace and mercy, His strength.

if aching brings me to Him, i will ache always.

No comments: