Monday, December 15, 2008

puppy moments

i am having a little 'moment' here in my living room that i just had to blog about...
we recently purchased (that's right, purchased!  not a hand-me-down or used...) two loveseats to go in our living room.  since they moved in, we all love hanging out in this room!  (i think the christmas tree helps as well :) )  i am sitting on one loveseat, sadly checking facebook and all the blogs i bookmarked while colin and chewy are sitting opposite me on the other loveseat.
here's the dialogue i am listening to and smiling like crazy:

colin: who's my little puppy?
chewy: (lays his head on colin's lap)
colin: that's right. you're my puppy. are you a good puppy?
chewy: (hasn't moved an inch)
colin: well...you're kinda a naughty puppy sometimes.
chewy: (trying to chew colin's hands)
colin: yes, puppy.  you try to eat my mittens.
chewy: (now getting restless and gets off couch)
colin: do you want to play, puppy?  i'll play ball with you.
chewy: (now bringing balls left and right to colin)
[end of dialogue...balls, boy and dog are a blur in the living room]
wait...one more...
colin: come here puppy, i love ya.

No comments: